A child-centric practical program that
your child about Science concepts
- Explore the fun aspect of science
- Learn concepts through experiments
- Research-based activities!
- 5Es pedagogy (Engage, Explore, Explain, Elaborate, Evaluate)
- Engaging and immersive learning experience
- A practical approach to science in things around us!
Practical Science workshop comprises of
Hands on learning
Learning Outcomes from the Program
Fun Science concepts
- Develop fine motor skills
- Scientific experimentation
- Applicability of knowledge
- Conceptual clarity
Be a science spy
- Inquiry-based learning
- Result documentation
- Logical reasoning
- Exploration mindset
Fly with Aerodynamics
- Focus on design thinking
- Hypothesize & test process
- Project-based learning
- Develop analytical skills
Check some of our videos of exciting projects built by partcipants
Join the elite list of more than 250000+ parents who have trusted us
Media talking about various ScienceUtsav’s unique initiatives
and many more…
What skills your child will get from this program
Make your child aware of science & technology in daily life using various streams of Science as a tool of study.
From Rote Learning to Family bonding to learn science – Your child will understand better and remember more.
In 2 hours, gauge if your child is interested in science & technology to further enhance their interest in the subject.
Know your Tutor
Arundhuti Chowdhury has already taught 5000+ students online through various initiatives related to activity-based learning methods. She has been innovating and creating content to help children learn through experiments.
She is a professional Educator with a teaching experience of over 5 years. Her love for Science and Mathematics has driven her to educate young minds and ignite their passion in these fields.
- ScienceUtsav has worked with 2,50,000+ children at 200+ schools
- Recognized by Department of Science & Technology (Govt of India) for running STEM programs for its 90+ schools across the country
- Featured in 50+ newspapers for its unique style of teaching
- Setup science centers across 30+ cities
- Awarded top 10 educational startups of Maharashtra
- org certified and accredited
- Curated & conducted the biggest Science Festival in India at the Tyagraj Indoor Stadium, Delhi
- Worked with 7/10 top-ranked schools in Mumbai & 5/10 top-ranked schools in Bangalore
- India’s first STEM enabled Learning Management System
Arundhuti is especially passionate about UNESCO’s Sustainable Development goals and is curating a program related to affordable & clean energy to inspire students to save energy!
Having worked offline as well as online she has a knack of integrating worthwhile, interactive and fun teaching methodologies helping students enjoy their learning process.
She is writing a book with some exciting ideas to make learning fun and exciting for all age groups using a unique pedagogy!
Not convinced how this workshop can help your child? Book a 15 mins 1-on-1 Zoom Call with MakerScientist Arundhuti to get an assessment and roadmap for your child’s STEM journey for FREE.