A child-centric vacation program that will
enlighten your child about Science concepts.
Event date: Dec 25th,2021
The Christmas Family Masti gives a chance for your family to bond while conducting some fun experiments! It introduces concepts of Biology & Math’s to your child through an engaging and immersive learning experience. It is ideal for families with kids 7+ years to participate and get inspired about our planet, our universe, and its beauties.
This Christmas let’s have fun through hands-on Science activities!!
Event date: Dec 25th,2021
Christmas Family Masti comprises of
Check some of our videos of previous offline family masti programs!
Join the elite list of more than 1300+ parents who had enrolled their child in this program
Media talking about various ScienceUtsav’s unique initiatives
and many more…
Learning Outcomes from the Program
Age 7-10: Peep Into Your Body
- Temperature receptor of skin
- 3D vision of an eye
- Human Digestion
- Ear and Eardrum Model
- Find your lung Capacity
Age 10+: Decoding Life – All About DNA
- DNA Sequencing through Model
- Extraction of DNA of a fruit
- Are fingerprints inherited?
- Investigation of Alien Genetics
- DNA game
Age 10+: Practical Maths – Back to basics
- Wonder of 9
- Subtraction – Ban the borrowing
- Solve Puzzles
- Trick questions
- Aptitude and reasoning
- Maths in day to day life
What skills your child will get from this program
Make your child aware of science & technology in daily life using various streams of Science as a tool of study.
From Rote Learning to Family bonding to learn science – Your child will understand better and remember more.
In 2 hours, gauge if your child is interested in science & technology to further enhance their interest in the subject.
Know your Tutor
Arundhuti Chowdhury has already taught 5000+ students online through various initiatives related to activity-based learning methods. She has been innovating and creating content to help children learn through experiments.
She is a professional Educator with a teaching experience of over 5 years. Her love for Science and Mathematics has driven her to educate young minds and ignite their passion in these fields.
- ScienceUtsav has worked with 2,50,000+ children at 200+ schools
- Recognized by Department of Science & Technology (Govt of India) for running STEM programs for its 90+ schools across the country
- Featured in 50+ newspapers for its unique style of teaching
- Setup science centers across 30+ cities
- Awarded top 10 educational startups of Maharashtra
- org certified and accredited
- Curated & conducted the biggest Science Festival in India at the Tyagraj Indoor Stadium, Delhi
- Worked with 7/10 top-ranked schools in Mumbai & 5/10 top-ranked schools in Bangalore
- India’s first STEM enabled Learning Management System
Arundhuti is especially passionate about UNESCO’s Sustainable Development goals and is curating a program related to affordable & clean energy to inspire students to save energy!
Having worked offline as well as online she has a knack of integrating worthwhile, interactive and fun teaching methodologies helping students enjoy their learning process.
She is writing a book with some exciting ideas to make learning fun and exciting for all age groups using a unique pedagogy!
Mobile: +91 9958446655
Email ID: [email protected]